Managing the effects of multiple stressors on aquatic ecosystems under water scarcity.
The main aim of GLOBAQUA is to achieve a better understanding of how current water management practices and policies could be improved by identifying their main drawbacks and alternatives.
Budget: 9,990,594.80 euros
Project Coordinator: CSIC, Spain
Project Website: www.globaqua-project.eu
Project Funding: European Commission
- 5th GLOBAQUA Training Course final agenda
- Globaqua Programmes of Measures Integration Workshop, 12 - 13 of September 2017, Athens
- The GLOBAQUA Project Newsletter - Issue 7
- GLOBAQUA workshop: "A RECONNAISSANCE OF TRACE ORGANIC COMPOUNDS AND METALS IN GLOBAQUA RIVER BASINS: Effects on ecosystems and risk assessment"
- GLOBAQUA training course/workshop on Modelling for freshwater related ecosystem services (17-20 July 2017, Girona, Spain)