BlueBRIDGE - Building Research environments fostering Innovation, Decision making, Governance and Education - is funded under H2020 and provides data services to scientists, researchers and data managers, opening funding opportunities for e-Infrastructures, innovating current practices in producing and delivering scientific knowledge advice to competent authorities and stakeholders (international organisations, research centers, enterprises, etc.). Also, it enlarges the spectrum of growth opportunities in distinctive Blue Growth areas. iCRE8 will support research activities on socioeconomic modelling of related datasets approaching future feasible scenarios on investment and policy making.
Funded by: European Commission, RIA - Research and Innovation action, H2020-EINFRA-2015-1
Project Coordinator: Consiglio Nazionale delle Ricerche, Italy
Project website: www.bluebridge-vres.eu
Budget: € 5,295,753.75
- "BlueBRIDGE: Cloud infrastructure serving aquafarms and supporting models" seminar @ NKUA PESD Lab
- The new BlueBRIDGE project newsletter is out!
- BlueBridge contribution in HYDROMEDIT 2016
- ICRE8 participates in H2020 BlueBRIDGE
- Blue economy and integrated aquaculture management
- New collaboration of Region of Crete with Hellenic Centre of Marine Research (HCMR)