Sponsorships available for participation in the 2017 UNLEASH SDG Innovation Lab
Sponsorship available for up to 50 Action4SD Members
Application Invitation: UNLEASH Sustainable Development Goals Innovation Lab
13-21 August 2017, Denmark
Action4SD is a partner of the upcoming UNLEASH SDGs Innovation Lab which will convene 1,000 cross-sectoral leaders from around the world to design and deploy scalable solutions for the Sustainable Development Goals. The conference organisers have offered full sponsorship (details below) for up to 50 civil society innovators from the Action4SD community to participate in the nine day workshop to co-create high-impact SDGs implementation programs.
There are seven themes for SDG talents to work on at this year´s Innovation Lab:
- Sustainable Consumption and Production
- Urban Sustainability
- Education + Information and Communications Technology
Application deadline is 1 May and will be evaluated on five primary criteria:
- Demonstrated commitment to solving some of the world’s pressing challenges
- Possession of a creative and innovative mindset
- Proven track record of making contributions to social causes
- Willingness to engage in co-creation with peers and experts
- High proficiency in English with the ability to engage in complex discussions
The application has 3 parts covering basic personal details, ideas and interests for the Innovation Lab, and information about your current activities. Apply here.
Approved Action4SD applicants will be eligible for sponsored travel, accommodation and meals. Successful applicants will have to provide an initial 145 USD deposit, which will be refunded once they have participated in all 9 days of the workshop and provided a short attendance report. More information about the 2017 UNLEASH SDGs Innovation Lab.
If you have not yet become a member of the Action4SD platform, join the global movement of 1000 civil society organisations & initiatives from over 110 countries. Sign up!